We currently do not sell inflatable boats or sell parts on-line. We have a climate controlled room and trained technicians who can provide many repairs locally. Our parts pages offer advice to owners regarding current models and Zodiac specs of Zodiac factory pages; or Military Professional models.
Advice on buying a new inflatable:
- We encourage you to contact a local dealer for personalized service.
- If you buy from a high discount source, we advise that you check their policy on return of boats that may be defective “out of the box”, including who pays for return shipping.
- A warranty center may not be able to provide warranty repair or replacement if boat was not inspected before delivery.
- We do not sell outboard motors by internet order.
- All reputable manufacturers require their dealers to tank test and tune the engine before delivery.
- Buy from a local dealer who can provide initial tune-up and follow-up warranty and other service.
- If you find an e-mail order bargain, you should inquire as to whether the engine will be tested and tuned before shipping, or what your recourse is if it does not start or run smoothly.
- Current shipping regulations generally preclude shipping a motor that has not been purged officially of fuel.
- You may not be able to ship the engine back by usual transporters.
Zodiac Military and Professional Models such as Heavy Duty (HD); Futura Commando; Hurricane Ribs are sold and serviced by designated MilPro dealers. See the MilPro pages.
Before buying a used inflatable, please be sure you know what you are getting into. We get several inquiries a week from buyers of used “like new” inflatables that are very costly or impossible to repair!